Friday, September 12, 2008

Morganne

So, I apologize for not blogging more recently. We have been very busy this past month and our computer was sick for part of it too. There are a few posts for today, so be sure to keep on reading. I wanted to post some recent pictures of Morganne for everyone. She has grown so much and is really starting to discover her world. We love to watch her learn. She is now very interested in the animals. She will start talking to them and when they walk towards her she will shreek and laugh with excitement. We had her 6 month check-up today. She weighs a hefty 18lbs. 10 oz. and is 26in. long. In the 75th percentile in both height and weight. She is a very healthy girl!!! Believe it or not she is wearing some 9-12 month clothes already. She is growing so fast!! Here are some recent pictures and video:

This is a dress that I wore when I was her age. Luckily, it's not fitted! (Acording to mom, I was 19lbs. at a year old!)

Reading a book with Daddy. It must be a scary one! My buddy Ripken loves me. Just wait Rip until I start eating real food!
Such a ham!

My Nana and Granddad can't get enough of me!

Bath time fun! I LOVE playing in water!

Although, Daddy thinks he's funny and makes me have a Mo-hawk afterwards. Doesn't he know my hair already doesn't stay down very well!



Mommy and Me

No comments:

Post a Comment