Sometimes you just can't help but smile...
It's an amazing phenomenom when children begin to develop their own personality. It's my first taste of losing control. She has the ability to make me frustrated and to be honest, annoyed, but never a day goes by when I'm not totally thankful for her and she can make me smile. I will say I do not know how single parent's do it, and I have so much more respect for them now. We are so blessed.
MUD!!!!
Unfortunately, in Indiana, warmer weather means LOTS of mud. I really hope it dries up soon! The poor dogs are living either outside or in their crates and I we are constantly mopping the kitchen floor. We've accepted the fact that our carpet will need to be replaced whenever we sell this place. It's a losing battle.
Wow! Is she like the smartest kid ever?? I didn't know they could do that this young! Did you clicker train that? ;-)
ReplyDeleteNow that is some extreme cuteness right there! What a smart girl you got! Deb's right. . .did you clicker that? Or were there food treats involved? ;) No, just kidding, but she is extremely cute and intelligent! Boy, are you gonna have your hands full in another couple of years (I'm snickering to myself at that thought).
ReplyDelete