Though it was hot, humid, and with very difficult courses, we had a very fun time at the HKC agility trial last weekend. Becky came in town and spent the three days with us and friends while showing in the trial. We were blessed with no rain, but definitely got the sunburns and tans started for the year. We only had one frustrating moment, when a wind gust picked up all three of our tents and sent them crashing end over end, and over cars through the grass. Becky's broke a leg, so we shot it and threw it away, Deb's was broken but still usable, and mine snapped two rods, but luckily we think they can be replaced. So, Friday night we went out and bought a new tent! Other than that, it was an enjoyable weekend. Morganne spent the day with us Friday and Saturday and was absolutely perfect. She even took an hour nap in her pack-n-play on Friday at the trial. What a trooper. I can't wait until she is showing her own dog someday.... Anyhow, here are a few pictures from the weekend. I will try to insert some video of Ripken's runs too, thanks to Deb.



Thanks Great! aunt Becky for my cook new chair!!!! I love it!


Yes, she played in and out of dog crates all weekend! Who needs toys!


Our camping site...
A few photos of our friend's and Becky's dogs that I took over the weekend:
Great pics! i'm sorry I wasn't there. I had planned to be there.
ReplyDeleteHey Holly! This is Cathy from work. Ripken was awesome! Excellent pictures of your Turkey Run hike. Morganne is adorable! Wanted to leave a note that I stopped by. :)
ReplyDelete