This morning Morganne and I hit the jackpot at a local community garage sale. We were just about to give up after only buying 2 sweaters for Morganne at $2 a piece, when we found one that had a ton of very nice 24mos-3T clothes for cheap!!! We bought 10 outfits (shirt and pant sets, a couple with added sweaters) and 3 shirts for under $17. Super exciting! Morganne's fall, winter, and spring wardrobe is coming together nicely! Also, about a month ago we got a good deal on a bike trailer for Morganne at a garage sale. So now Daddy picks her up from daycare on the bike and we've gone on one family ride together too. Morganne wasn't to thrilled with the helmet at first, but once she realized that the helmet meant getting to ride in the trailer she now enjoys going. Now Justin can share his passion for riding with Mo.

Funny thing that happened today. Zeke was playing in the empty paper bag that held all of the garage sale clothes. All of the sudden I hear a rip and see him streak across the house and let out an
irritated yowl. This is what I found. The handle was stuck around his neck. I definitely laughed out loud even though it was just Morganne and I at home. :c)

A few pictures from the last week....

Nana and Grandad got a new kitten and the kittens brother is going to my
grandparents. So for a few days Dad got to cat-sit for 2 9wk old kittens. Here are a few pictures of Morganne playing with the kittens and our visit with Grandma and Grandpa when they came to pick up their little boy. Nana and Grandad are keeping the black tiger kitty.
Those puppies are almost as cute as Mo. Almost!
ReplyDeleteWow! Morganne is starting to look more grown up all the time. EEKKK!!!
ReplyDelete