Saturday, August 22, 2009

Summer with Nana

This summer once again, Morganne was blessed to be able to spend 2 days a week with her Nana while I worked. It saved a lot on daycare costs and Nana loved the opportunity to spend time with her Morganne. Growing up in the country is just so different, and we hope to be back there some day for our family. Here are a few pictures that Nana took of Mo during their summer together. We are so blessed.
















I love this picture...


A few pictures from my cousin's wedding in June.



Morganne and her Nana.

Keep reading, I posted twice today with lots of pictures! It's been a busy week.

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! You should come work for BRAC...starting in October we're offering free on-site child care for employees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! You should come work for BRAC...starting in October we're offering free on-site childcare for employees!

    ReplyDelete