
Psalm 62:2 Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken.
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Update and photo shoot
Yesterday we had an OB doctor's appointment. Everything looks good. Baby's heart rate was at 164. I'm beginning to feel better with less tiredness and discomfort. Justin is doing well in school. For those of you who don't know, he is taking 13 hours this simester at IUPUI on Tues. and Thurs. Plus working full time, plus playing on a men's softball team once a week, mowing his few contract lawns and side jobs, and being daddy and husband. He's got his plate full but so far he is doing well. I think he likes his classes. He's fulfilling elective credits so he's taking History of Rock n' Roll and astronomy plus a few others. His testbook for his Rock n' Roll class is a Rolling Stones book. To post a few pictures, yesterday we met Brittany, Bryant, and Curtis at a nice little park in a nearby town to take Curtis' 2 year pictures. The weather and lighting were great and I'm pretty happy with the outcome of the shots. I'm still learning and unfortunately my camera has quite a few limitations. But alas, gotta start somewhere. Here are a few samples... First of course is Morganne, modeling so that I could set the camera settings best while we waited. Too cute.... I've noticed the pictures do not upload as well. The originals are sharper images. Hope everyone is doing well!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Wow! I think they turned out really good! You did a great job!
ReplyDeleteYou're so good. The pictures look great! I love to get a chance to catch up with your family online even though we don't get to chat in person! Hope you're well.
ReplyDelete