Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pregger photos- warning wide load ahead!

So, I've had a few people bugging me about posting pictures of my "baby bump" on here.  I assure you it's more like a "baby mountain".  For those of you that saw me at the end of Morganne's pregnancy, I've grown the exact same.  Even to the point that I've grown out of most of my maternity clothes again too, since I'm carrying so low again.  So here are a few shots that Justin took today of Morganne and I after church. 

I had my 37 week check up on Friday.  Everything looks good.  I'm still only 1cm dialated and 50% effaced.  I'm scheduled to be induced on March 11th, if I haven't had her before then.  So, we'll see....  We are getting excited to meet her.  I'm wondering if "little G" will look more like me this time, seeing as how we have people question if I am truly Morganne's mother!  She definitely takes after her Daddy and great-grandpa with that blond hair and those pretty blue eyes!  I honestly never thought I'd have a blue eye'd child.

I have some video I'd like to upload, but for the life of me I can't figure out how with this new format.  I will look into it and try next time. Wow, 2 blog posts in 2 days.  That's a lot for me!


2 comments:

  1. you look so great! Hope the last days go fast..

    ReplyDelete
  2. March 11th is a great day to have a baby I personally think :) You look great!!

    ReplyDelete