Last week we were blessed to meet the newest Grant family member- Asher William. The beautiful boy joins his three girl cousins as the Grant grandkids. It was a nice weekend spending time with Sue and Fred and meeting Asher.
Photos from the weekend....
Baby Asher
Grandpa having a special moment reading to his granddaughter.
The big sisters acting goofy among all of the baby attention. I would say sibling jealousy is very real for both of our families now.
Grandma and Grandpa with their grandkids. Oh how things have changed in 3 short years!
I will post 4th of July photos soon! I've got some mighty cute ones!!!
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

Oh my goodness... I can't believe there are 2 new Grant's that I haven't met yet! Can't wait to have that opportunity! Hope you guys are doing well- and that you enjoyed your 4th of July! Thanks for the recent posting of pics- love them!!! Miss you guys!!
ReplyDelete