Sunday, September 26, 2010

Your prayers worked!! Praise God!!! Thank you!!!

I am THRILLED to announce that I passed the stones tonight!  I had a horrible night last night and mentioned to Justin that I thought they might have moved because the pain was in a different spot today.  I've been on major pain meds for over two weeks now and today I was definitely keeping up on the every four hour mark.  I've slept on the couch for the past 4 days because lying flat was miserable.  Tomorrow is my urologist appointment, where we would have scheduled surgery if these had not passed.  I was dreading not only the surgery but also the bills and the recovery time.  Praise God, they came out.  And, to my surprise, there were two!  Not sure what my urologist will want to do about the remaining stones in my kidneys, but at least this surgery was averted. 

The culprit for my misery for the past two weeks (yes, I took a picture!! :cP)  Don't they look painful!  (Those are centimeter marks.)

I promise I will post much cuter pictures soon!!  Now, off to bed, where hopefully I'll be able to sleep all night!!!  :cD

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, that looks horrific!!! No wonder you've been in so much pain! Praise God that they are out!! Angela

    ReplyDelete