Morganne and Kaelynn had their 3 year and 1 year wellness visits this week. Both were deemed very healthy and advanced for their age socially. Morganne is now at 37.5lbs. and 40.5 inches tall. She is in the 98% for height and 93% for weight. I've noticed lately how much taller she is compared to other kids her age. She is most definitely going to be taller than me, hopefully not before she's 12!
Kaelynn weighed in at 18.9lbs and 29.25inches tall. She is in the 51% for height and only 10% for weight. How is it we have polar opposite daughters? In one visit to the doctor we got the "watch what she eats" speech and also the "you need to feed her more" speech. I only wonder if this will be similar with their personalities too. It seems that way as Kaelynn has gotten older. Kaelynn has developed fine but has definitely not put on the weight she probably should have these last few months. She really hasn't had an appetite while being sick every other week since December. Thanking God, she seems to finally be healthy these past couple weeks and finally her appetite has improved, she is sleeping better, and even friends have noticed that she seems happier and is crying less. We are all happier for the new found good health! Kaelynn is now trying to stand and let go on her own, but still no cruising around yet. Morganne has greatly improved in her coordination in the last few months and is starting to learn what words sound like and match them with the letters they start with. They are both such huge blessings and so much fun.
Here are a couple pictures from this week, outside enjoying the beautiful 70 degree weather!!! Too bad it's back to being cold and miserable again!
One BIG thing that happened this week was that Justin got the new swingset torn down from the neighbors and moved into our backyard!!!! I will admit I didn't ask too many questions and I'm glad I wasn't home as he did most of the tearing down and setting up all by himself. I did however, send my Dad over this afternoon to make sure that my husband wasn't dead in the backyard from the swingset falling on him! I was impressed.... It was a surprise for Morganne and she LOVED it!!! Too bad it's now too cold to play outside. I will post pictures of it soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment