Monday, April 11, 2011

A day of pictures

Most Sunday mornings Justin gets up early and reads his Bible in the kitchen while finishing a couple cups of coffee.  Because it's the only day we are home together in the mornings I stay in bed and often Morganne gets up before me and goes out to see Daddy.  This last Sunday this is what I found when I came into the kitchen. Apparently, Morganne found her Bible, drug her chair around next to Daddy, and finished off her cup of milk.  It was one of the cutest moments I've ever seen.  God is so awesome.  It would be an understatement to say that Justin enjoys being a Daddy. 

Later in the day I wanted to take advantage of the beautiful weather and get some pictures of the girls.  I am no professional photographer, but since we are tight with money and I know enough to take decent pictures, and know more about photoshop to make them look better, I've decided that I can take the girls yearly pictures.  So, here are Morganne's 3 year and Kaelynn's 1 year pictures.  It was nearly impossible to get a pic of them together.  You will see my attempts below.  These pics only happened with the help of Nana, couldn't have done it without her! 






















3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos and beautiful girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful girls and amazing pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful pictures! Your girls are SO cute!

    Terena Bowen

    ReplyDelete