Psalm 62:2 Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken.
Monday, May 9, 2011
Blessed to be called a Mommy
I am so incredibly blessed to be called a Mommy. My girls and Justin are my favorite people in the world. This year's Mother's Day was very special and a lot of fun. The weather was perfect and I was able to spend the entire day with my girls, Justin, and then the evening with my parent's too. Justin and the girls got me a beautiful necklace (with some help) from Tag You're It Jewelry. I've been eyeing their products for almost a year now. It's a hand stamped metal square with a copper heart on it and Morganne and Kaelynn's names. I love it. I then got to take some photos of my parent's at a nearby business that has an old antique truck sitting out front. Mom wanted some pics with the truck because it was made the year she was born and she and my Dad haven't had their pic taken together in quite a few years. Other than the direct sunlight, which isn't really great for taking photos, it was a fun outing. Here are some photos from the day. Unfortunately, our computer is getting "full". It was a gift, that we graciously accepted, but it's old and doesn't have much memory or RAM. So, with all of my picture taking and software, it's begun to act up and not allow crisp uploads. So, the pics are a bit fuzzy. We are hoping to invest in a new computer with some of the extra mowing money coming in. Hopefully.... Hope everyone had a good Mother's Day. I am very blessed to have an awesome one myself, and to be called a Mommy by two beautiful girls. God is so good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment