Justin has been playing catch up on mowing recently. We've got so much going on that his mowing time is truly limited. When weather doesn't cooperate it really sets him back and he gets stressed. I love the added income, but we are all really ready for the mowing season to be done and to have him home again in the evenings.
Morganne and Kaelynn went to the dentist for the first time this week and had a FABULOUS experience. Our new peds dentist is AMAZING!!! I was totally impressed and so wanted to work there. Even mentioned that I clean animals teeth each week, I'm sure it's not that different! :cP She is a strong Christian and was so good with the girls. Our timid, Morganne, laughed and never shed a tear. What a blessing! Everyone got a good report and Morganne can't wait to go back. She's even been playing "dentist" around the house ever since. Dr. McHenry sent home latex gloves and a face mask to help her "play". So cool.
Ok, for the fun part, here are some pics from recent and a few of my favorite pics from the photo sessions I've been blessed to take over the last year:
Morganne playing "dentist"- or "veterinarian" as I told her DVM's wear gloves and masks too!
A funny pic of Kaelynn on the move. She wouldn't stand still for the picture. She was "helping" me fold laundry yesterday, however, any time we got to one of Morganne's pairs of underwear, she insisted it be put on her instead of in the pile. She wore a grand total of six pairs at once! It was quite hilarious!
It's easy to take pictures and love doing it when I've got such great models and incredible friends to work with. This is truly a hobby that I enjoy and look forward to improving my skills.
Photoshop is so fun!
I quickly learned that dogs are just about as difficult as kids, maybe more so even.... :cP
Thanks for viewing. I don't get to share my pictures very often, but it's fun. Like I said, I'm still learning.... God is good and He has blessed us so much!!!















No comments:
Post a Comment