I set up Morganne and Kaelynn's tent for them last week as something "new" to do inside. They piled pillows and blankets in there and Ripken thought it looked like a great place to take a nap. He is such a goof.
Kaelynn has developed a love for hats recently. She will find one and wear it through the house. It's not uncommon to find her wearing one of her fishing hats when we go in to get her out of her crib in the morning. She has two of them on her dresser that she can reach. It's so funny and too cute. Sometimes she will even sport the layered look, wearing two at once! :cP
In the last month Morganne has really begun to be able to write her name quite well. It's definitely legible and she is very proud (as are we) when she does it well. It's so fun to watch her grow and learn.
Lastly, since I failed to post any Halloween pics, here are some from the evening. We had Lions, Tigers, and Bears, oh my! It was a wild night!
Seeing Grandad at Papo and Phyllis'. I love this pic!
Meeting up with some super-hero best buds, Curtis and Lucas!
Seeing Cousin Maci at Papo and Phyllis'. Kaelynn was not liking Halloween much at this moment. :c) Making a stop to see one of their favorite people, their daycare lady, Miss Amanda. The girls love her!
Kind of a funny picture, but I realized when we got home that though Nana had been with us all night I failed to get a pic with her and the girls!!! oops!
Sorry, I haven't posted in while. I will try to be better for the next couple weeks. God bless!


No comments:
Post a Comment