I often think of things to blog about while I'm driving, grocery shopping, or finally heading to bed. Obviously, very little of those ideas get on this blog. There are so many days where I wish there was just more time to get things done. Between laundry, cleaning, cooking for 4, working 3.5 days a week, meal prep and grocery shopping, checking email, bill paying, and trying to get to bed at a decent hour, I find myself having pangs of guilt that I don't spend enough time with the girls even though I'm blessed to be home with them 2 days a week. I truly don't know how mom's that work full time, with a husband that works full time too, do it- and stay sane. Things I would like to do more if there were more minutes in the day would be: take the girls to the library, zoo, Children's Museum, and park; blog more:c), scrapbook my many photos, read a book, learn new recipes, clean the corners of this house, have a date with my husband :c), train my dog!, get to bed by 10pm every night, EXERCISE!, learn more about healthy living, make and create things, watch a movie, volunteer and do therapy visits with the dogs, go visit friends and family!
But alas, we are living day to day and though, exhausting sometimes, we are enjoying it. Some new things that have happened in the last month are that we officially put the house on the market. So far, no real interest and though we are dissappointed, we are realistic and have peace about it. If you know anyone that might be interested in a nice, starter home, please send them our way!!! Here is the link to our house ad http://www.forsalebyowner.com/listing/2EEAA We need to sell by the end of April if we are to get the LHS BT house that is currently being built and looking very nice. If it doesn't work out, we will be dissappointed, and possibly other's will be too, however, we know it wasn't in the plan for us.
Also, we are celebrating my Mom's birthday and Justin's birthday this week. We all went out for for dinner last night to Red Lobster. A place that Mom and Justin look forward to and one that my Dad and I would pass up in a second. It was good for them and they got to eat their desired Crab legs so it was a good evening out. Morganne and Kaelynn were great all evening and loved seeing the lobsters in the tank our front. My parent's are now coming over for dinner here tonight and I'm making dinner. A treat for my mom since she usually cooks our weekly family dinner.
Anyhow, they will be here soon, so I better get off here and start cooking! If only I had more time.....
Have a good week everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment