Sorry, it's been so long since I've posted any pictures. I actually haven't taken many lately. Here are a few from the last month:
Family date night! We rented a free kids movie (Tinkerbell), ordered a $10 pizza from Pizza Hut, laid out a sheet and had a famiy picnic in the living room. It was fun, cheap, and a great way to spend time together while mixing it up in the middle of winter.
I had to share my mother's latest crazy food recipes. This recipe took 5 hours to make! It looked so neat I had to take a picture. The taste was ok, must be a jello lover to enjoy this dish, but the looks were very cool. I'm thinking 3 layers of strawberry (with fruit mixed in), blueberry (with blueberries mixed in), and white (whatever it was) would be very cool for the 4th of July. So that would only take 3 hours to make.... Not sure if I'm up for it. :cP
That's all for now. March is scheduled to be busy so I'm sure there will be lots of pictures to share. Take care and God bless!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment