Monday, March 12, 2012

Kaelynn turns 2 today!!!

Wow, has time flown by.  We see it in Morganne obviously, but it is so much more apparent in the changes between 0 and 2 years.  Today Kaelynn turns the mighty 2!!!  Kaelynn is our goofball.  She loves to be the center of attention and make people laugh.  She is much more independant, and always wanting to do what her older sister is doing "by myself!".  She loves to sing and dance and can talk your ear off just as much as  Morganne.  (We feel pity on the baby sitter sometimes! :cP)  She is quite coordinated and most likely will be our athlete and class clown.  She may take after my looks more, but she has definitely got her Daddy's personality.  She is a Mommy's girl and loves to cuddle- which I love!  She enjoys Veggie Tales, princess Ariel, swinging on the swingset, Jessie from Toy Story, playing with our animals, and wrestling with Daddy.  Oh, and boy does she love seeing her Nana and Grandad, and Grandma and Grandpa!
When I was pregnant with her, I worried that I would never be able to love another child as much as Morganne.  We are SO blessed with this second little girl and I can not imagine life without her.   




1 comment: