It was time to cut these golden locks. I was so hesitant because it meant losing the bright blond baby hair, but it was becoming a battle each morning and after baths. We went to our good friend Cassie and Morganne did great. Of course I brought along my camera and saved some of her precious blond hair. It was 4.5 years in the making....
Before
This is a funny picture. It looks like Kaelynn is a bit leary of Morganne's haircut. In reality it's an action shot as she is passing the time spinning in the empty chair next to us!
Enjoying a well earned sucker and showing off her new length. Love these girls!
And because I couldn't have a post all of just Morganne, here are a couple quick shots of Kaelynn recently too. She is rotten to the core- and she knows it! Definitely keeps us on your toes.
No comments:
Post a Comment