Saturday, January 12, 2013

Awesome Christmas gift!

 
Today we recieved my Christmas gift from my Dad, a new shelf that wraps our dining nook!!!  Ever since this house was being designed and built I've envisioned this shelf!  So thankful to finally get it up.  I have never had a place to display all of my Willow Tree collection.  I had no idea I had so many!  I received the Nativity set from my Grandmother for my birthday, Christmas, and graduation from college 7 years ago.  I've since received extra pieces of the collection but never to this day had a place to put them all up.  Some of them had never even been opened.  Now I get to really decorate. I love it!!!
 
Here are a few pics of the fun in the snow we had earlier this week.  I'd MUCH rather the pretty snow and frozen ground to the rain and MUD we have now.
Yes, I was the target for many snowballs ;c)
 









No comments:

Post a Comment