Ripken's 8th birthday was earlier this week so I decided to try to get a few photos of him with the girls. He decided that he had better ideas and wasn't feeling photogenic....
I love the golden "smile"
Today we had a great day at the ballpark! It was gorgeous weather, Morganne did great with 2 awesome hits, and we got to see a lot of friends. So proud of this girl!
This video is for you Grandpa Fred! Sorry, the weather interfered last weekend. We were all bummed. Morganne really wanted you to see her play. We enjoyed seeing you though!
This video is for you Grandpa Fred! Sorry, the weather interfered last weekend. We were all bummed. Morganne really wanted you to see her play. We enjoyed seeing you though!
I love this photo. My girl with Coach "Daddy" in the background.
The "younger" siblings enjoying their time while the older round plays ball.
Kyla, Kaelynn, and Lucas
Getting some instruction from Daddy
Morganne with good buds Jeffry (Morganne's protector!) and Livie
Mo and Curtis
I hope they stay friends as they get older. Best buds Curtis, Morganne, and Dylan.














your girls are precious....
ReplyDelete