Friday, October 25, 2013

Happy 1 week birthday Ryleigh!


(Where did this week go????)
 
We love her so much!

Update: I ended up going back to the doctor yesterday because things just weren't getting better, instead I was feeling worse as the week progressed. I had run a low grade fever for 2 days after we came home from the hospital.  It then went away but the abdominal pain and back pain continued to worsen.  My doctor diagnosed me with a uterine infection from the c-section.  I am also anemic and I've had a headache for 3 days which she said sounded like a spinal headache from the many epidural attempts and small hemorrhage.  So, I've begun antibiotics and an iron supplement and she recommended drinking caffine for the headache.  I started that yesterday and I'm very happy to report that in just 24 hours I am beginning to feel better.  Still in a lot of pain, but I've had a lot more energy today and the headache has subsided for most of the day, so I'm hoping that means things are improving.  I go back next week for a recheck.  I'm loving every minute with our new little girl, I'm just really hoping to feel better too.  This past week has been a blur. 

No comments:

Post a Comment