Thursday, August 6, 2015

First day of school!

Kaelynn's kindergarten teacher had a great "photo booth" outside her room for the kids at meet the teacher night.  The girls loved it.  This is just one example of Kaelynn's teacher's personality and why we are so excited for her year.  We know Mrs. Boyett and have been blessed that Kaelynn got her as a teacher this year!  It was a much needed weight off my shoulders knowing who was going to lead K in her first year in school.


Morganne started 2nd grade today.  Can hardly believe it!  She was all decked out in a horse theme with her new shirt matching her backpack today!  Her class size is huge and her teacher is more "traditional" so it will be interesting to see how this year goes.  I'm sure she will do well, I just hope she enjoys it.

 I bought school clothes online this year for the girls.  Being 30+ weeks pregnant I didn't feel like taking them shopping!  I saw this shirt and leggings online and knew Kaelynn would love them.  They didn't disappoint.  When asked what she wanted to wear, of course this was it. It may have just been clothes, I'm glad it made her happy and excited to go today!  She had a great first day and when asked what the best part was, she replied "Everything!".  We are blessed with her teacher this year, and I have no doubt she will have a good time.

Of course little sister had to join in on the photo fun this morning on their first day of school!

Love these girls so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment