Psalm 62:2 Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Lions, and Tigers, and Bears, oh my! Well, Tigers that is~!
So! I had an awesome, rare, opportunity today at work. Dr. Lemmons, our dentist, extracted the canine teeth from 2 six month old tiger cubs!!! Unfortunately, the first owner, in their stupidity and inhumane-ness, clipped the canine teeth in order to make the cubs "less" dangerous. Luckily, they were rescued from this person and the new owner paid to have Dr. Lemmons extract the damaged teeth that were completely infected. It really is pretty sad. So, we had the opportunity to work with them in the clinic today! They were SherCon and Nala, and they were about 60-70 lbs. each. The worst part of the day was the incredible smell that came with them. THEY STUNK up the ENTIRE clinic!!!! It was still very cool though. Here are some pics from the day! Yes, I got to touch the tigers, even when awake!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wow. That is cool you got some pictures of them. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool experience! Not your ordinary work day, I suppose!
ReplyDelete