Hello all,
I am now reduced to a bit of mass marketing, as my Creative Memories quota is due and I have had a lot of people back out (for good reasons!), but that leaves me short of my quota that's due June 1st. If I am to remain a consultant, I need to meet the order, and as that's not the end of the world, it's a bit of a money maker for our family, and it's my way of supporting my own scrapbooking habit!!! I personally love the digital scrapbooking software so that's what I promote the most. Digital photography is great, except that we often just put the pictures on a CD or computer and they never get printed- never get seen by anyone else. So this is a great way to print them in a fashion that is fun to look at and share. If interested, please go to http://www.creativememories.com/MainMenu/Our-products-and-services/Digital-Scrapbooking and click on the "It's a Digital life" link to see a short video on the softwares.
Here are a couple examples of some pages I've made recently.




No comments:
Post a Comment