Wednesday, May 27, 2009

McCormack dinner

Kids, kids, and more kids.... In celebration of recent graduations and Papo and Phyllis' return from Florida for the summer the McCormack clan got together for an afternoon party a few weeks ago. Papo got to see his most of his numerous Great-grandchildren, grandchildren, and children. Morganne and second cousin Jocilyn, 8 months old, (I hope I spelled her name right!) played together and crawled all over the place. Papo is always smiling when it comes to his kids! Phyllis, unfortunately couldn't be there for the party, but thankfully she is now recovering at home after major abdominal surgery last week. We've missed seeing her around and hopefully she is finally on the mends.

Here is Papo holding his newest Great grand-girls. :c)


Pretty Jocilyn Claire. Such a laid back little girl. We can appreciate the type....




Cousin Ashley and Jocilyn.

Crackin' up with Grandad. He has that effect on her!
A special bond between Grandad and grandaughter.
Jocilyn's mommy, Laura.
Cousin Mark and Tylyn (again, I hope I spelled that right!)

Morganne dodging a quick kiss attempt by Tylyn. Good girl!!! :cD Too funny...




Two proud papas....

No comments:

Post a Comment