Dylan and MorgannePsalm 62:2 Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken.
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Trip to the county fair
The Boone county fair was this last week and we visited a few times for dinner and to see the animals. It's like an annual reunion where you can see people you haven't seen all year. It was amazing to see all of my old friends from 4-H that now have kids close to Morganne's age. One afternoon Brit, LeighAnn, Nicci, and I decided to take the kids out and have lunch at the fair. (Can't beat fair food in my opinion, but it may just be the atmosphere where we eat it!) I for once did not bring my camera, but thankfully LeighAnn did so here are a couple pictures from our day. The first one is the 3 kiddos checking out the baby chicks and Young McDonald's farm. Morganne was fascinated most by the bunny rabbits I think.
Dylan and Morganne
Dylan and Morganne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


awww....how sweet is Momo??? I wuv you!!
ReplyDeletethis is great! thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteOk, that video was one of the cutest things ever! Too bad dogs can't be clicker trained to do all that!
ReplyDeleteYou'll have to bring her out here to see all our animals!
ReplyDeleteCute as a bug! Man, she's talking and walking so much more than she was even like two months ago. Isn't that amazing, how fast they change? What a cutie!
ReplyDelete