Sorry it's been so long since the last post. I haven't taken many pictures lately to share and as I've mentioned before, when Morganne is asleep, usually so am I. The newest with Morganne is that she is easily counting to 10 and is putting 2-3 words together and beginning to understand how to answer my questions, like "what did you do today at Amanda's?". She answers coloring, or play with such and such friend, or eat :c) (the girl loves her food!). I was able to finally cut her bangs a little and boy did it make her look older. She is so much fun and is always making us laugh.
We had a check up last Friday for "Little G". Everything looks good to this point. I am still VERY exhausted and don't remember this so much with Morganne. I think I'm almost taking more naps this time since I'm home 2 days a week, but really don't understand what is making me feel this way. We can't believe it, but our 20 week u/s is in only 2.5 weeks. We go in on Oct. 23 to see our baby and find out what we are having! It's gone so fast this time! I began feeling "Little G" move last week. Still inconsistent and not strong enough for Justin to feel yet, but once to this point it is so relieving when you feel a small kick or roll. I already feel huge and am now officially into maternity pants for the most part. We are excited and nervous for this one to come.
Follow up on the floor/diarrhea disaster. We bought new flooring and will hopefully be installing it soon. We are placing laminent (sp?) in the living room and hallway and replacing the carpet in Morganne's room. So much for the added savings for baby. But, thanks to Justin's extra jobs, our frugal-ness (and Dave Ramsey) we haven't had to touch a credit card in over 6 months, even for big purchases like new flooring. I will definitely post new pictures of the progress and finished product. We have wanted to do this for a while, but couldn't justify the expense. Well....we can definitely justify it now. I want the new baby crawling on clean floors next year.
Anyhow, hope all is well with everyone. I'll post more soon, with pictures hopefully.
No comments:
Post a Comment