Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Prayers please!!!

If you could offer up some prayers for our family this next week we would greatly appreciate it.  We are scheduled to be induced on Thursday, so anxiety and nervous excitement is setting in.  However, that's only part of it.  Morganne came down with a fever last night and has ran at 101 all day today too, hardly wanting to eat anything.  From hearing from her daycare friends we believe she is coming down with Hand Foot and Mouth disease.  Not a serious illness, however it makes them feel like crap for 5-10 days and is highly contagious.  So, I put in phone calls to my OB as well as our family doctor.  Luckily, our family doctor, who I totally trust and love, says that her fear is low for transmitting to Little G, due to having my immunity at first, especially since I'm planning to nurse as I did with Morganne.  However, we are now stressed that Morganne will be unable to visit while we are in the hospital and hate the fact that she feels so lousy. We are hoping the fever breaks soon and that she will be back to her old self quickly.  I also hate the thought of being away from her when she's feeling like this.  Definitely not a good distraction.  So, we are praying for a speedy recovery for Morganne, Little G's safety, and Morganne's adjustment.  I just think meeting Little G in the hospital would be better for Morganne than to all of the sudden have a baby at home.  Also, please pray for my parents and friends who will be taking care of Morganne in our absense and their safe travel to and from the hospital.  Thanks, and we will have updates for all of you soon!  I can't believe in less than 48 hours we will have 2 kids.... 

1 comment:

  1. oh, Holly... We will be praying for Morganne and all the other things...

    ReplyDelete