Saturday, April 3, 2010

Faux J. Sherrick photography

We have obviously wanted pictures of Kaelynn taken just like we did with Morganne, however, financially we just couldn't do it this time with our friend and awesome photographer Jen Sherrick (http://www.jensherrickphotography.com/).  But, I love her style and wanted to capture some images similar to those of Morganne so that they would be alike hanging on our wall.  So, I decided to give it a try on my own.  I like to call them Faux J. Sherrick photos.  I'm definitely not as good at the editing and may inlist some help from a friend of ours before printing anything, but here is a sample of our photo shoot from this week.  It was fun....  I love taking photos, especially of my girls.  I would love to get better at it and improve my camera skills.  If only I had time..... 
We have however, had some photos taken of Morganne, by another photographer friend of ours (http://www.stahlhutps.com/) and are eager to see the finished product of those soon.  It was a difficult photo session however, with a two year old who didn't want her photo taken....
So much has happened since our last post, I have SO MANY photos of Sue and Fred's visit, going to the zoo with Nana and Grandad and with Easter tomorrow I'm sure I will have many more.  I may just make a huge post soon of "Happenings".  But, since I haven't posted any pics lately, I wanted to just post some of the girls.  Hope you enjoy and can tolerate a bit of my "Mommy blogging".










Have a blessed Easter everyone!!  God is good!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow- I think these are really good! I'll have to have you take some pictures once baby Dodo gets here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously...these are awesome!! You know I'll pay you to do some for me! LOVE LOVE LOVE them! Your girls are BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete