I HATE talking, dealing, and relying on money. HATE HATE HATE, and I HATE word HATE! We just recieved notice that we've been declined on our first attempt at a loan based on the mileage of the vehicle (roughly 13,800 a year)- how rediculus!!! How many '05's out there have less than that!!! He said our credit is good, but can't forgo a loan with this vehicle, so they said to find something newer- which means more expensive!!! I can't believe it. So, now we are at bank #2, with a higher interest rate, trying to see if it will go through and still have monthly payments within our budget. And, we are supposed to pick the vehicle up today. If this falls through I don't know what we are going to do. This is the lowest mileage'd vehicle we looked at for the year, and I need a car by Tuesday!!! I get my hopes up with how fast the Honda sold, and then crash. Why can't things work smoothly sometimes!
Hint hint, I read Lisa's blog this morning and know the answer to this, but it still sucks.
Praying for you guys.... I hate the waiting part....
ReplyDeleteI am going to pray that someone gives you a van... I don't know, going to at least pray that... Might not happen but crazier things have happened... I will then just go about my day praying God's best for you...
ReplyDelete