The new ride..... We love it, however yesterday I missed my car for about 20 minutes when trying to find a parking spot.
Warm weather means swimming fun! The Acton's invited us over for an evening swim and dinner. Morganne loved her first outing of the season! Kaelynn, not so much. Thanks to Lisa, a former client and friend for the adorable swim suits for the girls!
And some newer pictures of Kaelynn from the last couple weeks. She smiles all the time and is just starting to giggle. Unfortunately, she never seems to smile when the camera is out, and when I do catch one, it's most often blurry. So, here are a few that I have caughten lately.
and an adorable yawn....
Took this picture today. My two beautiful girls!! They definitely look like sisters!!!
Also, as an update to my job situation. I started my new job last week and so far everything is going well. It's an adjustment, but it's a good one for now. I miss being home with the girls, but we are tremendously blessed to have Amanda watch them each day. She is so good with them and Morganne loves going to Miss Amanda's!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment