Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Conversations with a two year old...

I picked Morganne and Kaelynn up from daycare yesterday and the conversation on the way home made me smile.  It displayed the fact that Morganne is learning her "position" words, and showed some of her funny, talkative personality.  It went something like this:
"Mommy, a school bus!"  (I didn't see a school bus, but she gets very excited and always points them out.)
So, I asked "Where, I didn't see a school bus!?"
She replies "It's over there somewhere."  (This conversation was funnier, if you could have heard her voice inflections.)
"Somewhere, where?"
"It's behind the trees!"
"It's behind the trees?"
"No, it's below the stars!"
"It's below the stars?"
"No, it's above the clouds!"
"It's above the clouds?"
"No, it's behind the building!"
"It's behind the building?"
"No, it's in Mommy's van?"
"It's in the van?"
Morganne, "No, I'm silly."
and then she proceeded to begin singing "The wheels on the bus".....
Oh, conversations with a two year old. :cP

1 comment: