Saturday, March 5, 2011

Our little girl is now 3 years old!!

It's so hard to believe that three years ago yesterday, at 11:58pm, we frist met our beautiful, little girl, Morganne.  It's crazy how fast the years have gone.  I hate the fact that I can't remember every little detail of her growing up and thinking that time is only going to go faster as she gets older.  We have been so blessed by our now, big girl.  She makes us laugh and smile every day.  She comes up with the funniest sayings and has a huge imagination!  She is very soft hearted and empathetic towards others.  She has become a wonderful big sister. Wow, I still can't believe she's three.  It sounds so old....
One year old


Two years old


Morganne's best buds





The most recent, good picture I have.  I will post more soon!
We love you Morganne Marie!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a special little girl! We love you so much Morganne Marie. You are the tough little girl with the 2 rough boys! You are such a blessing and bring so much laughter and joy to our hearts. Happy Birthday Big Girl! We love you!!

    ReplyDelete