- Live Out week with the Avalanche kids. 4 days living our "normal" routine, but at the Acton house, with 11-14 of our youth group kids, going to bed at midnight each night, Bible lessons, taking kids to school, food, food, and more food, music, prayer and lots of laughs. Good time, but oh how exhausting.
- Fred (Justin's Dad) has had not one, but two retinal detachment surguries and is currently recovering. He and Sue could really use your prayers- thanks!
- Justin got a promotion- oh wait- maybe it's not what the boss said it would be. He is still in the "trial period" and we are still waiting on details to be discussed. It may not hold up to what we had hoped for.
- Justin went from mowing 1-2 yards each week to 11, soon to be even more once he gets some much needed help from a couple of our youth group kids once out for the summer. Hence I've been "single parenting" it lately, and will most likely be all summer. Prayers for that too would be great. Justin's a very hard worker, but I know he contemplates what's worth not being with his family during the week.
- Mother's day was great. Very relaxing, Justin cooked an amazing dinner of ribs, home made cole slaw, and sliced potatoes. Yum yum. And, I got a nap. Good day!
- Papo and Phyllis came back to Indiana! yea!
- Biggest news thus far, it's official, as of today- our house is sold!!!! We are hoping to close on the new house the end of this month and then whoever is up to help move- we will be boxing and transporting the first couple weeks of June. Life is about to get a little more crazy. If that's possible.....
Psalm 62:2 Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken.
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Hello Everyone! I know I've been slacking with my blog posts as of recent. Things have been so crazy that unfortunately, blogging took a back seat. A few things that have happened since my last post (Not promised to be in chronological order):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats on selling the house- that's awesome!
ReplyDeleteGreat to hear about the new house, and the other news as well.
ReplyDelete