Friday, May 25, 2012

House

So, buying and selling a house, officially sucks.  (Pardon my French.)  I can't believe how much money goes into the transaction and not actually into either house.  Thank GOD, my father was the one that bought our current house.  Otherwise we would be in a pretty sticky situation, or possibly having to take our house off the market simply because we couldn't afford to sell it!  We have recently received some updates in our mortgage process on the new house.  Instead of closing in the next couple weeks (originally it was supposed to be the end of May) it's now been moved back to the earliest June 15-22.  Again, we are so thankful that my father is our "landlord" currently and we can "pay rent" to stay here as long as we need.  So frustrating however, knowing that the house is done and we can't move in. 
Anyhow, just wanted to give an update.  Someday I'll take some pictures again and post them on here. I haven't had my camera out in over a month.  Craziness, I know.  Life is a bit chaotic and stressful right now.  That promotion I mentioned for Justin, definitely not what we had hoped, as in no promotion at all, just added responsibility.  He's mowing like crazy but the mower is broken, my van needs new tires, brakes, and shocks within the next 1000 miles, and oh wait, we're moving sometime soon too- I hope.  Ha ha!  Sometimes life gets so crazy you've just got to laugh.  Or grind your teeth and fracture a tooth- yea, I've got a new crown too! ;cP  But, it could be much worse and as much as these things aren't in "our" plan, I'm already seeing how God's plan is so much better than ours.  Here's to remembering to have faith- oh and patience.  The girls are great, driving me crazier at times, but still good and bring us lots of smiles and laughs.  REALLY looking forward to a 3 day weekend with Justin being home 60% of it. 
Thanks so much to all of the service men and women out there that have fought for our freedom!  You are a huge part of why I can complain as much as I do about our issues!  I am very thankful (well not for complaining... :c))!

No comments:

Post a Comment