Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkins and New Floors!- and Little G!!

Thought I would share a few pics from the last week. I will post more Halloween and fall pics soon. Morganne and I moved in with my parents for a few days while the floors were being redone by Daddy and Grandad. It was fun with Nana and Grandad, but we have been so busy and it's been a long weekend.

Every day Morganne's sitter does crafts with the kids. We are blessed with a sitter that is as involved as she is. Here are a couple of the latest crafts. We thought they were too cute not to share. The spider did have eyes until they fell off in the car somewhere. All of her weeks crafts are now decorating our door for Halloween.


Our annual pumpkin carving with the Hicks', Gosewehr's, and Wilhoites, produced this years pumpkins. Morganne likes to check on them every once in a while. Too cute.


Hmmmm.....



Kissing Zeke through the screened door.



Morganne supervising Grandad and Daddy placing the final pieces in the living room. It's now about 11pm and we are all ready for bed. However, we couldn't get to Morganne's bed until the living room was done and furniture could be moved back! It's been a long weekend.


Daddy you missed a spot! Morganne helping hammer in a invisible nail.


Enjoying the completion of the living room phase. Well minus transition strips, but almost complete!


Nearly complete! We really like the new floor. Yes, that is a slide in our living room. We moved the coffee table to the garage to make room for a slide for Morganne. It has totally been worth every penny I paid for it at a garage sale a couple weeks ago!



Morganne helping Daddy fold clothes tonight. She thought this break from folding for play was so much fun!
PS: For those of you that may not have heard- Morganne is going to have a little sister!!! I will post ultrasound pictures soon!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the little girl! I have to admit that I am a little disappointed, though, since that cuts down on my odds of having a girl, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your new floors. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete