We had the McCormack family get-together last Saturday. A fall tradition that has happened for the last few years since Papo and Phyllis venture to Florida for the winter and are not around family for Christmas. 2010 was definitely the year of babies within our family as 4 were born, starting with Kaelynn and ending just a few weeks ago with baby Lucy. Papo loves to see all of his grandkids and great-grandkids, and we love being around him and the rest of the family. I feel extremely blessed as I have been one of the grandkids that has gotten to grow up living close to Mamo and Papo and have gotten to know them well, and now Phyllis too. I'm very thankful that my girls have gotten to know them too. He has so many grandkids and great-grandkids that I would really have to sit and think about it longer than I want to at the moment to get a count. Let's just say it's a full house when we all get together and I can't think of the last time ALL of us where in the same place at the same time. Family is very important to me. Here are some pictures of the baby mania!!
Morganne enjoying playing with her second cousin Jocilyn (sp?).
Papo with all of the "yougest" great-grandkids. Morganne is the oldest here at 2.5 years.
Here are some pictures I took today. Morganne is so proud that she can hold and feed Kaelynn; even though Kaelynn is half her size and this won't be possibly I'm afraid for much longer.
During Morganne's nap time, of course Kaelynn didn't want to sleep too, so we headed outside for some vitamin D and some pictures! I got this hat and a set of gloves that match from a former client of mine as a baby gift. We think Kaelynn looks like a little baby doll in it! It's too cute!
My new favorite picture!!!






Love that last picture! What a beautiful girl!
ReplyDelete